Selling Name (UK): Pink Skyliner
Varietal Name: Franwekpink
- Type : Patio Clb, Repeat Flowering Shrub
- Flower Colour: medium pink
- Fragrance: None detectable
- Flowering Period: late spring to frost
- Foliage: Glossy, Medium size foliage, Light green
- Plant Height (cm Approximately): 1.5 or 2.8
- Plant Width (cm Approximately): 1.5 or 2.8
- Use: Borders, Mixed Planting, Large Beds, Walls South facing, Pillars, Containers
- Special Instructions: For Shrub - Prune to 30cms mid February. For Climber - Trim side shoots to 10cms.
- Planting Distance (cm Approximately): 120 or 180
- Bred By: Cowlishaw
- Year of UK Introduction: 2002
Fragrance Levels: 1 - 3 Slight; 3 - 5 Medium; 5 - 6 Strong; 6 - 8 Very Strong; 8 - 10 Exceptional
Notes: The suppliers list is limited to members of the British Rose Group. Purchasers should always ascertain available stocks of a specific variety from the suppliers listed to prevent disappointment.